Programs to study the Turkish Culture, Modern Turkish, Ottoman Turkish, Ottoman Empire, Oriental, Islamic, Near East or Middle East ,Turkic Republics, Regions and Peoples.
On our Partner Website www.Turkish-Studies.com in Cooperation with Academia Linguae you will find all information about the Study Program, Contact Department and the Student Association which deals with Turkish and many more subjects.
Why study Turkish now and in which areas can you make a career?
Students who have studied Turkish are especially qualified in the following areas.
- Universities or Schools - in teaching and research
- in the diplomatic service
- in tourism: tour-operators or travel agencies with incoming and outgoing clients
- in international companies: employees who deal with Turkey or Turkic speaking countries in Central Asia
- teaching at institutions of adult education
- in the field of media: TV, Newspaper, Internet, etc.
- National and International social and NGOs institutions in Europe, North Amerika, Canada, Australia in integration work
- Cultural management: from planning and organization of scientific and cultural events
- in Public Relations and management of science and culture (archives, libraries, museums, media)